Trusted and recommended by numerous entrepreneurs, QuickBooks software is a useful tool for managing the financial aspect of any organization. It is an effective application that reduces your work time as well as errors while performing Accounting and Bookkeeping. But it is impossible for software to stay away from errors, the same thing is with this amazing software. QuickBooks Error 1935 is one such error that appears while using QuickBooks. After receiving this error you can be perplexed with questions like what is QuickBooks Error 1935, what are the reasons, symptoms, and methods to fix this error. Do not worry, we have covered all these aspects in one article for you.
What is QuickBooks Error 1935?
Error 1935 QuickBooks is an error that appears when you try to install programs while the QB software is already running in startup mode. You will get an error message after coming across this error.
How to Identify QuickBooks Error 1935?
Below are some symptoms mentioned that will help you identify QuickBooks Error 1935.
- The window starts hanging.
- The mouse and keyboard don’t work properly.
- Your windows work slowly.
- An error message will show up on the window screen stating Error 1935 QuickBooks.
- An error code will be displayed on your screen from time to time crashing active programs.
Reasons for Error 1935 QuickBooks
The possible factors behind the Error 1935 QuickBooks 2016 are:
- Microsoft .Net Framework is installing other applications.
- Antivirus is intervening in QBs installation.
- Damaged/old/incomplete .Net Framework is installed.
- A corrupt download of the software.
- Damaged window files.
- Some applications are considering the installation of QuickBooks as a security threat.
- Some system files have been deleted mistakenly giving birth to QuickBooks Install Error 1935.
QuickBooks Error 1935: Fixing with 7 Quick and Proven Solutions
We have explained all the solutions below to fix the error. Let’s start.
Solution 1: Updating Microsoft .NET Framework
An outdated .NET Framework in the PC can lead to QuickBooks Error 1935, so updating it is necessary.
- Visit the genuine website of Microsoft.
- Find the update option and tap on update Framework to the newest version option.
- Restart your system after updating the .Net framework.
Solution 2: Fixing the Existing Version of .NET Framework
There could be a high chance that the existing .NET Framework could be corrupt. Follow these steps to fix it.
- Reach out to Intuit’s website.
- Download the QuickBooks component repair tool.
- Run this repairing tool.
- It will identify the error on its own and start fixing it.
- Restart the PC and see if the error has been repaired or not.
Solution 3: Uninstalling the Antivirus Temporarily
Sometimes the security software can also stop the QuickBooks to function appropriately because it sees QB installation as a security threat. Disabling the antivirus for the short term can repair the QuickBooks Install Error 1935.
- Uninstall the Antivirus security software.
- Uninstall the QBs and reinstall them again.
- Then Restart the PC.
- You can enable the antivirus later anytime.
Solution 4: Run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks Diagnostic tool fixes errors that occur during QuickBooks Desktop Installation. Follow these steps to fix the Error 1935 QuickBooks 2013:
- Install the QuickBooks Diagnostic tool.
- Run it.
- Tap on ‘Fix the problems recognized in the installation’.
- Restart the PC and download the QB software once again.
Solution 5: Carrying Out a Clean Install
The Error 1935 QuickBooks 2013 takes place if QuickBooks is installed improperly. Perform a clean install to fix it.
- Open Quickbooks Tool Hub.
- Reach out to the option of Installation issues.
- Choose the clean install tool.
- The clean install will recognize and eradicate the errors in files related to QBs.
- Reinstall the software and check for the presence of error.
Solution 6: Clean the Junk Files using Disk Clean
- Tap on the Start tab.
- Write the command in the search box. Don’t press ENTER.
- Press the Ctrl+Shift and then hit ENTER.
- Select Yes on the Permission dialogue box.
- On the command prompt window, write Cleanmgr and hit ENTER.
- The Disk Cleanup utility will check the disk space that is occupied as well as the remaining space.
- Now Lists of files & folders checkboxes will show up on your windows.
- Choose those check-boxes from the list you need to clean. Hit on the OK option.
Solution 7: Update Windows
Using an outdated Windows version creates trouble for the working of QuickBooks. To repair QuickBooks Error 1935 update windows to its newest version.
- Reach out to the Start option.
- In the search box, write Update.
- Hit Enter.
- Now a dialogue box of Windows update will come on your screen.
- Tap on Install Updates (If there are updates available).
Further Solutions to Resolve Error 1935 QuickBooks 2016
There are some extra solutions to fix QuickBooks Error 1935. Have a look:
- Run the System File Checker.
- Uninstall and Install QB Software again.
- Undo any new changes you made Using “Windows System Restore.
- Update the System Drivers
- Perform the full System virus scan with the help of any genuine software to repair QuickBooks Error 1935
- restore the Registry Entries.
- Cease Selective Startup mode after the installation process.
ALSO VISIT: QuickBooks Error 1334
You can fix QuickBooks Error 1935 by going through this article attentively. All possible solutions have been mentioned to resolve this issue on your own. If you have more questions then you can dial the QuickBooks Customer Support number anytime. The certified experts are available 24×7 to help you resolve your issue.